+Integrated Management System
MFG recognises that there is always room for improvement and received certification in September 2012 from independent internationally recognised Auditors (TQCSI) to MFG’s Integrated Management System (IMS). The following IMS certifications were achieved:
- AS/ANZ 4801:2001 Safety Management System; Download PDF
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System; Download PDF
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System; Download PDF
Within the IMS the following policies have been adopted by MFG:
- Quality Policy; Download PDF
- Safety Policy; Download PDF
- Environmental Policy; Download PDF
- Rehabilitation Policy; Download PDF
Displayed copies of these Policy documents are available for review at MFG’s Yatala office. The IMS is intended to achieve Client satisfaction by preventing and correcting nonconformity in all areas of operations. The IMS will ensure the identification, assessment and control of QA, safety and environmental risks within MFG and across its various projects.
MFG is also a member of Zero Harm at Work Leadership Program. MFG makes a significant contribution to influencing strong work health and safety practices. The Zero Harm at Work Leadership Program aims to build a positive culture of safety in workplaces and its objective is no harm to anyone, anytime while at work.